re: Hakkas, Ur-qs and other odd words

>Ti, thanks for the pics from Monterrey.  I think I saw Kent Anderson's Ur-q in
>#10.  He found it in North Dakota in mint condition.  Something for us all to
>dream about, eh?

	i am pretty sure this "dream car" was offered for sale on
	this very mailing list.  at which point, various people on
	this list commenced to flame the *new member* for asking
	"way too much" for this car.  he retreated, tail between
	his legs, at which point KAR of minnesota swooped in and
	bought it for probably $6000 less than it was worth.  at

	he was the first owner of this $41k automobile.  he kept it
	in damn near tupperwear conditions and drove it every now
	and then.  it's pristine condition belies the 45k on the
	odo.  this person invested in a car and was ripped off when
	the time came to get his return.

	if i am wrong, and this isn't the same red urq that went
	from the farmer in north dakota to KAR via flames on the
	q-list, then i'm sorry.  the story is true, even if the
	vin number might not be exactly right.

 rocky mullin
 two strokes are faster than four!
 this message was composed using the vi editor.
 '83 ur-q - yamaha rz350 - suzuki ts250 -  chaotic good