[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Canadian '91 200q FS ---- perhaps
I've been considering upgrading to a S4/S6 this fall and have been busy
checking out the available cars. If I do buy one, I will trade in my '91
In appreciation of the camaraderie and assistance I have received from
the q-list, I'll offer the '91 to a qlister at the trade-in value if anyone
is interested. If not, it'll go to a dealer and not necessarily to a good
Although I haven't got down to firm numbers on a car yet, the trade-in
value looks like it will come out around CDN$6000 or US$4000.
The car is titanium gray with a black cloth interior. It has the 10v
engine NOT the 20v engine. It has 281k km on the clock (175k miles for the
metrically challenged). The complete service history is available.
Everything works except the R.R. power window (haven't checked it out
yet) and the illumination for the power mirror control.
Within the past year or so, I have installed new:
- AC compressor, condenser, and high pressure line
- blower motor and heater core
- timing belt, water pump, idler, and front engine oil seals.
- both tranny axle flange seals & right diff axle flange seal.
- e-brake cables
- front rotors and pads on order
The car needs:
- tranny input and tailshaft seals
and will need in the foreseeable future:
- clutch (original still works OK, but it does have 281k on it).
The car is located in Sudbury, Ontario, Canada. If anyone is interested,
please e-mail me privately.
'91 200q 281k km