more urq pricing

derek said:
>Problem with Jeff's logic is that the money required to put a used urq
>into shape like these is enough to make you cry.  $20k later you'll
>definitely have a car that has "appreciated" to $16k.

	don't i know it.  $5700 at the time of mc conversion.
	$1800 after for new brakes (2 piston) and new suspension.
	new bomb going in this week.  paid $6000 for the car
	and put $1900 into it last year, before the mc.  it
	could mae me cry. it's been fun though, and i got to
	own one of these monsters.  i wish i had a big garage,
	land with a barn, SOME WAY to keep this car as well
	as my new (also green :) a4 avant.  in the end, i cannot
	expect more than $12k for this car.  go ahead and laugh,
	it cannot hurt to try and get that much.  even 2bennett
	gave me that figure as its value.  and i have time to
	sit on it before i sell it.  worse case scenario i can
	leave it at my parents' house and entertain buyers there,
	out in the burbs, no one's going to ding it.

 rocky mullin
 two strokes are faster than four!
 this message was composed using the vi editor.
 '83 ur-q - yamaha rz350 - suzuki ts250 -  chaotic good