[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fw: VDSPRO Information
- To: "Tom Cowan" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Tom Black" <email@example.com>, "Ron Hattin" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Paul E.M. Johnston" <email@example.com>, "Mike Hopton" <Mike@genesis-microchip.com>, "Mike Cote ( Ottawa area )" <m_Cote@cthu22.cth.dec.com>, "Lyndon" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Kevin Pearson" <email@example.com>, "Juan Fontana" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Joseph Vella" <email@example.com>, "George Kostiuk" <George_Kostiuk@NE.3COM.COM>, "Dwayne Cosby" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Dave Small" <email@example.com>, "Bruce Sutherland" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Alon" <email@example.com>, "S-Cars" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Quattro" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Fw: VDSPRO Information
- From: "Lino M. Valadas" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 22:45:51 -0400
- Sender: email@example.com
I contacted BTU Sales for information and cost of the VDS Diagnostic
Software System . The following is what I received. I thought you might be
>The VDS Diagnostic Software System has been designed as an alternative to
>the VAG1551 and VAG1552 Volkswagen/Audi Diagnostic Analyzers. VDS software
>is IBM PC compatible and adds user friendliness, data storage and graphing
>capabilities to all the features previously only found in the factory
>The VW and Audi Diagnostic program covers
>The VW/Audi Diagnostic program covers the following controllers:
>Brakes (ABS 3 and Later)
>Airbag (SRS 2 and Later)
>Instrument Cluster (Including Service Interval Reset)
>ASC (Anti-slip Control)
>Automatic Roof Control System
>Central Locking System
>Power Seat Adjustment Control
>Electronic Diesel Pump Control
>Headlight Range Control
>Steering Wheel Control
>Ö Read and reset Error Codes
>Ö Activate Components
>Ö "One Button" Service Interval Indicator Resetting
>Ö Alter Adaptation Values
>Ö Set ECU to Basic Values
>Ö Read Individual Data Block Values
>Ö Recode ECUs
>Ö Graphically Display, Store and Recall component values during road
>Ö 2 hour 'Flight Recorder' for extensive glitch capture.
>Values that can be recorded include:
>Ö O2 Value
>Ö Throttle Angle
>Ö Ignition Angle
>Ö % Engine Load
>Ö Engine Temperature
>Ö EGR Temperature
>Ö Intake Air Temperature
>Ö IAC Value
>Ö IAC Duty Cycle
>Ö Speedometer Reading
>Ö O2 at Idle (Learned)
>Ö O2 at High Speed, Low Load
>Ö O2 at High Load
>Ö Battery Voltage
>We are currently working to supply more information at the website along
>with screen captures.
>VDS-PRO works on the following specific systems
>PG DIGIFANT I 10/90-Newer
>RV DIGIFANT I 10/90-Newer
>2H DIGIFANT I 10/90-Newer
>9A CIS-E MOTRONIC 10/90-Newer
>AAA MOTRONIC 2.9/5.9 1992-95/1996-Newer
>ABA MOTRONIC 2.9/5.9 1992-95/1996-Newer
>ACC MONO MOTRONIC 1993-Newer
>All 1998 and newer engines.
>MC MID 1989
>MC MID 1989
>NF California models only
>All 1998 and newer engines.
>All diagnosable optional subsystems on these models (automatic
>transmission, ABS, SRS...etc).
>*Other engines do not have high speed output. Such engines may be diagnosed
>with the jumper wire supplied under the rear seat.
>The package includes:
>• VDS-PRO Diagnostic Software version 1.2
>• DATAVIEW Analysis Software
>• Electronic Interface Cable (RS232 to ISO)
>• Adapter for 1988-93 VW and Audi’s
>• Adapter for 1994-98 VW and Audi’s (OBD II)
>• Software Users Manual
>• IBM compatible 486/33 or better processor
>• Windows 3.1, 3.11 or Windows 95/98/NT (100Mhz minimum CPU necessary)
>• 4 Meg. Ram
>• 1 Serial Port
>The program is 16 bit. It has not been tested under OS/2.
>The price of the VDS-Pro software and adapters is US$795.00.
>Shipment in the USA is available via UPS 1 day, 2 day, 3 day and ground
>service. Saturday service is available for an additional fee.
>International shipping is by Express or Expedited UPS shipping service.
>Postal Service is available, but cannot be insured.
>We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, COD (domestic only)
>and international bank transfer (ABA/BT).
>Orders may be placed by phone or fax. Please DO NOT send credt information
>If you have any further questions please write or call.