[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Drive shaft flange removal on 4KQ - whatizzit?

I recall recently a short thread on what type of tool is used to remove the 1/2 shaft flange bolts 
on my 4K. Its not a TORX, but sorta looks like one. I hear it something called a tri-square. WHERE 
DO I GET ONE OF THESE? I have checked SEARS and a couple of national auto parts chains to no