Re: Motronic question

    Sorry didn't finish my thought, the turkey sandwich was controlling my
hands at the moment.  The CIS-Motronic system mixture has to be measured
with a CO meter and a multimeter through the DPR for proper current.  Them
timing has to be checked and adjusted to match the new mixture.
    On a pulsed Motronic I have a feeling everything is controlled by an
ECU.  No adjusting and I think the only way to measure is through CO.  Not
sure if Motronic cars even have a testing pipe.  Anyone who has the
knowledge of the fancy Bosch?

Sorry for the second letter, damn turkey sandwich was just too good to think

Alexander van Gerbig
'88 Audi 80 -- Koni Yellows, G&M Springs
HÖR Technologies Sport Hydro Cam, K&N Filter
Borbet Type T, Dunlop SP9000 Sport

The Audi 80 Pages------------------

German Parts Importing------------

Katonah, NY 10536