Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 12:12:19 EDT
From: OorQue@aol.com
Subject: S.E. Chocholeck interview posts...

Although it's not quite perfect, Dan's new search engine works pretty well
... I did some digging in the archives this morning and found the following
two posts concerning my 'phone interview with "Stan the Torsen man" in less
than five minutes.

JG (who is once again taking his seat in the audience so he can watch the
show instead of performing in it)