Re: spider bites - oh, no, not again!

In a message dated 10/10/99 5:58:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time, FBFISH@aol.com

<< I am not smart enough to understand the argument, or if you got it right.
 do however think you are wrong in your assumption that those of us not
 competing on the byways are immune. I let the back 2 tires on my first Audi
 (1989 90) and one day on an entrance ramp something really strange happened
 which resulted in me leaving the roadway. I have played around in snow
 forcing skids etc but I can still recall the confusion I felt that day. I
 one am not so quick to dismiss the bite of the spider. >>

Heck- I wasn't even smart enough to include the two most important pieces of
info: It was a cloverleaf ramp, and it was raining. I was moving , but not by
any means "on the edge" when it happened.