Re: 4 ring exhaust tip.

Thanks to all who answered, I checked the URL:

But it doesn't look like the one I'm thinking of.  The one I saw was very
highly polished chrome and alot shorter.  It was funnel shaped and fit
over existing factory tailpipe, 1 into 4 in a very short stretch.  It may
have been on an Italian Web Site, or it may even have been a different
version of this one?  Lost the saved pages I had after a HD failure a
while back.