re Difficulty removing wheels

R&M Fischer <rmfischer@sk.sympatico.ca> asked:

Looking for advice...started to get ready for winter so today I took off
the TSW Hock R/Yoko A520's and put the original wheels with snow tires
back on.

I had trouble getting the wheels off, especially the front.  It took a
little WD-40 and some gentle persuation, but they came off OK.  It
almost seems as if the centering rings and the hubs bonded (or

What I am wondering is, is there some sort of grease or potion I should
put on the wheels/hubs/rings so I won't have this problem next time?
Also, Should I put some sort of grease on the lug threads to prevent
them from seizing?

NeverSeize, thinly! applied.  Try an industrial hardware store.

Kirby A. Smith   New Hampshire USA
1988 90q Titanium gray, 182 kmi
1988 90q Stone gray, 187 kmi
1995 S6 Pearl effect, 82 kmi