RE:Re: The final alignment post for now - request for Phil

Steve Bigelow writes:
> [...]

Steve a couple of thoughts, but thanks for the direction.  1) would you
please take a look at the above, and edit it again, wingate won't let you in
that way (but anyone can find it in the archives under "URQ alignment data -
Phil Payne").  2)  No address for the 44 chassis car specifications.  3)  If
you read my post, I asked for the mechanics "exact" specifications used;  4)
The html site you referenced is in the Bentley Manual.

My question remains unanswered, and I would venture to say Steve, that only
Phil and/or his mechanic can.

Scott Justusson