Missing files from Family pictures zip....

It appears that some versions of zip software have some sort of a limit on
the number of files that can be contained in a zip.  I think this is what
caused a number of you to tell me that there were files missing from the
zip file I created.  This is possible because the real cd has
somewhere around 18k files!!   Since I don't have time to look for a way
to better zip the file, I simply mirrored the full Family Pictures Cd at:

grab the files that are missing from there, and if you really want to be
cool, make up a zip file of the ones that are missing from the original
zip and I will make that available.

Marc Swanson

87 4kcsq  awaiting turbo
87 5ktq   donor (Parting out)