Re: valve stems seal replacement for oil consumption...

Congrats on  success in eliminating your oil consumption problem. I also
lose appx 1 Qt every 700 miles. Find it to be a real PITA. Would love to run
Mobil 1, but not with this level of oil consumption.

A few questions for you...

What kind of a job was the seal replacement? Time involved? (I will triple
your time to estimate how long I would take to do the job.)  PITA level?

Any other noticeable improvements? Idle quality, etc.

What color did you paint the seals?

86 4KCSQ Daily Driver
86 4KS      Spare