Re: S6 Found & police cars

> Alexander van Gerbig wrote:
>     No BMW's or Saabs here in NY but we have a nifty 2000 model Camaro that
> is wickedly fast.  I drive down the same strech of road, I-684, in NY and it
> is a pig fest 24 hours a day.

I remember years ago reading about a small US town having a Audi 4KQ
as its sole police car.  It would go offroad in pursuit against some
4x4s and surprise the hell out of the captive.

96 A4 2.8 quattro
84 5000S 2.1 turbo
80 4000 2.0
   ///   AMB Research Laboratories, Sunnyvale, CA. USA
  ///    ti@amb.org
 //////  http://metalab.unc.edu/tkan/