RE: S6 Found & police cars

Breckinridge Colorado. If I remember correctly they were '84 MY.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-quattro@audifans.com [mailto:owner-quattro@audifans.com]On
Behalf Of Ti Kan
Sent: Sunday, November 07, 1999 8:11 PM
To: Jon Linkov
Cc: Alexander van Gerbig; Daniel Hussey; quattro list;
Subject: Re: S6 Found & police cars

> Alexander van Gerbig wrote:
>     No BMW's or Saabs here in NY but we have a nifty 2000 model Camaro
> is wickedly fast.  I drive down the same strech of road, I-684, in NY and
> is a pig fest 24 hours a day.

I remember years ago reading about a small US town having a Audi 4KQ
as its sole police car.  It would go offroad in pursuit against some
4x4s and surprise the hell out of the captive.

96 A4 2.8 quattro
84 5000S 2.1 turbo
80 4000 2.0
   ///   AMB Research Laboratories, Sunnyvale, CA. USA
  ///    ti@amb.org
 //////  http://metalab.unc.edu/tkan/