Part # of the recirc flap spring

Hello fellows,

Today I looked behind the glovebox, because my windows fogged when the A/C
is shutted off (that is the case when the outside temp is under 3C). So I
used the archive to solve my problem. It was really the spring of the recirc
BUT my audi dealer have no recirc flap and so also no spring in his

Have anyone of you the part no. of that spring.
(If I remember right, Phil Payne have written the part no. to the list.)

    Stephan Kolaschnik

Can anyone send me the digests # 621, 622, because I didn't received they