Re: Anyone have US XXXX?

>     Anyone have US XXXX Version available for swap or download?  I am
> getting sick of the euro version

boy, do we start taking our luxuries for granted quickly sometimes!

I thought it was the cat's meiow being able to look up part numbers on a
old scratchy fiche, courtesy of my local dealer and a hardware store
(for the reader).  Did I care about having to cut it into four pieces?

Would I like to have the US family album?  Sure, love to have it,
updated every month, too.

Will I stay happy with what I have indefinitely?  Yes!  It is so much
better than what I had before...

Huw Powell

82 Audi Coupe; 84 4kq; 85 Coupe GT; 73 F250