Re: list lawyers - read this

> The Cyberpiracy Bill provides for statutory damages of $100,000 per
> domain name against cyberpirates who register domain names that include
> famous trademarks.

1.  a trademark is a trademark, it doesn't have to be famous.

2.  not a lawyer, but I believe confusion with the "real thing" is
necessary in trademark infringement issues

(ie the restaurant chain can't hassle "McDonald's Foreign Auto")

3.  sounds a lot like a hoax to me...  Does Cyberpiracy Bill have a last

Huw Powell

82 Audi Coupe; 84 4kq; 85 Coupe GT; 73 F250