Re: Yellow

<< I built a 1/24 scale Audi 90. Painted charcoal grey (gray?) and the
 outside rear view mirrors and wheels bright yellow.  Also, I put a
 yellow pinstripe in front between the bumper and grill and the shift
 boot and ebrake boot are yellow. The steering wheel is next.

Hmm.  Sounds like Huw might have some body pieces for you.  last time I
checked, his whole underpinnings of his coupe, as well as the wheels, were
dichromate yellow.
With intentions for the rest, too, of course.
Carter J