Re: New S6 - Help I'm inna dark!

I wrote:
> I believe the new bi-turbo S6 is now available in Europe, but there
> is no word on whether it will be imported to North America.

Oops, Taka is right.  The new S6 is a souped up V8 with no turbo.
The yet-to-come RS6 is going to be a bi-turbo V8.

Now, I am not sure I'd say that any 340hp machine to be "nothing to
write home about", though.  My oh my, have times changed!

96 A4 2.8 quattro
84 5000S 2.1 turbo
80 4000 2.0
   ///   AMB Research Laboratories, Sunnyvale, CA. USA
  ///    ti@amb.org
 //////  http://metalab.unc.edu/tkan/