Type 44 Single Pass Intercoolers in US? Mac-07 ECU

> Regarding the original question of the single pass Intercooler for the MC,
> my understanding is only the MC-2 engine (dual knock sensor MC) in Europe
> got the single pass, Phil Payne (I believe) has this MC-2 with single pass
> intercooler in his wagen.

Parts fiche says some 1B engines got it too.  But I don't think
we're talking about just _one_ single pass intercooler - there are
two: -B and -G.  I believe -G (used for the 3B engine) is larger.  It
might even be that the smaller single pass device could be fitted
in an older car without metal bashing.

 Phil Payne
 UK Audi quattro Owners Club
 Phone +44 7785 302803  Fax +44 870 0883933