[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
No Audi Content: For Sales 93 Porsche 968
For Sale: 1993 968 coupe. Black with cashmere leather interior.
Factory options include:
* Torsen Limited Slip Differential
* Partial Leather 4-way power seats (driver and passenger sides)
* Protective side moldings.
* Full service history from original purchase through current. I am second
* Serviced by Maplewood (Porsche dealer) and AutoEdge (Factory trained
* Factory Bra and Mirror Bras
* Front: Big Red calipers with C2 3.6 turbo x-drilled rotors
* Rear red color-matched powder-coated calipers
with cryo treated factory 968 M030 x-drilled rotors.
* 33/5 bar rear brake pressure regulator.
* Pagid Black pads on both axles.
* Stainless Steel brake lines
* 968 M030 factory sway bars front and rear.
* 17 x 8 front and 17 x 9 rear aftermarket wheels
with powder-coated body color-matched center and hand painted center caps.
* Firestone Firehawk SZ50 255/40/17 on all four corners
* Pirelli Winter Ice 215/45/17 front & 235/45/17 rear (These are not on
* 143k miles.
* NADA retail (Midwest version) is $19850. Mileage deduction is $4000
* Making a NADA retail of $15850 I am asking $14500 or BO.
Photos at http://www.usinternet.com/users/mwachholz/968
I may be contacted at the e-mail address or phone listed below.
* Michael G. Wachholz
* 190 Gleason Lake Road
* Wayzata, MN 55391
* 612.475.1156 vox
* 612.475.3267 fax
"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough."
-- Mario Andretti