odd stalling problem

	(83 urq/86 mc)

	slowing to a stop, ease it into first, and the car
	quits.  the sound sounds like, get this, a twostroke
	race bike, a block away, letting off the gas.  bzzzzrp.
	power (electrical) loss is smooth and gradual over
	about 2 seconds.  starts back up afterwards.  the sounds
	are the oddest part, my girlfriend said it sounded like
	a ghost.

	the mc is still under warranty, and it's going back at
	the end of the month when my a4 is delivered.  just
	wondering what this could be all about.

 rocky mullin - chaotic good
 two strokes are faster than four!
 this message was composed using the vi editor.
 '83 ur-q - yamaha rz350 - suzuki ts250 - honda nsr250 - bmw k75s