Re: heater valves

> Hmmmm......I thought lots of women did the "powdercoat" thing....
> > Now, Huw, when you start getting your wife a blonde wig, yellow lipstick,
> > and fingernail polish...  :-)

Now this is getting personal - which is perfectly ok I suppose...

just wait, to finish off the "first in 5 years Carworks christmas party
with Howard and the Hubcaps" roll of film I took a few shots of the
mannequins for my web site.  None of them are painted or dressed in
yellow, either.

PS, not married.  As if you couldn't tell...

Huw Powell

82 Audi Coupe; 84 4kq; 85 Coupe GT; 73 F250

http://people.ne.mediaone.net/audi/girls.htm is where they will be!