Re: '92 100CS, CC OBD error 15.1 = G113 sensor?

--- Charlie Smith <charlie@elektro.cmhnet.org> wrote:
> I think I've got the same error on my '93 V8.  Things seem to
> be working OK, so I haven't worried about it.

Ah, but what happens if we have a different error from another CC
component? Does anyone know if the errors will cycle, or is it first
come first displayed? I would hate to think that we'd miss out on some
other error because we have this supposed error-in-error displaying.

I wish there was a way to clear the code permanently...

Sean Ford
'92 Audi 100CS 5-spd non-q
Do You Yahoo!?