Re: Another copy-cat!?! Prodigy(Ford...or Audi?)

BTW  Autoweek (12/20/99) did an overview interview with designers of the
most significant auto designs of the century. One designer (David
Hackett-Toyota Calty Design) mentions the '86 Taurus as a "big impact on
the auto industry". HUh? And what is the '84 5K (1C for those on the
right  side of the pond), just a premenition? Don't get me wrong, the
Taurus was one heck of a nice car, FOR A DOMESTIC, in it's time. But

On Wed, 29 Dec 1999 16:28:09 -0500 "Allan Jones" <ampj@mediaone.net>