[200q20v] re: A6 4.2 wheels and UFOs

C1J1Miller at aol.com C1J1Miller at aol.com
Mon Aug 28 12:50:39 EDT 2000

Henry Harper writes:
Took a friend by the dealer (she was unfortunately looking at Toyota trucks
to trade in her Golf, but fortunately couldn't find a clean, cheap one) and
the 17-in five-spoke wheels on the A6 4.2 look *really* nice. The
twin-spoke ones on the 2.7t don't do much for me, though. That car's brakes
look kind of small under there...wonder if they fit over UFOs...

I'm running the optional 17" from the A6 4.2 over my UFOs; these are not the 5-spoke "sports-package" wheels that you saw, but the other optional 17 that they use in the various promotional pics.