[200q20v] + V8 Quattro UFO Brake to G60 Mod What Struts Work?

Glen Dustin Powell gpowell at ennovatenetworks.com
Tue Dec 5 13:17:48 EST 2000

Yes, the caliper is sticky and is not retracting properly and this caused
accelerated wear on that one side. A typical caliper failure mode... If you
measured the rotor temps you would have observed a higher temp on the
sticking side, but then you would have to have known there wuz a prollum to
test for it!