[200q20v] Clutch Pedal

C1J1Miller at aol.com C1J1Miller at aol.com
Thu Dec 7 10:55:59 EST 2000

In a message dated Thu, 7 Dec 2000 10:54:36 AM Eastern Standard Time, "Paul R Luevano" <prl at ptc.com> writes:

<< Quick update, I called my mechanic, told me he just did one, can get the
slave for around $70 - $75 and looking at 1-2 hours labour.   Sold!

Rather than spend 4-5 hours doing it myself in 20F weather, I dropped
the car off last night.  Also having them flush and bleed the brake
fluid, since the system is open, and I don't know the last time the
fluid was changed. Anything else that makes sense to have them do while
they are there?

Thanks for all the input from everyone!

Paul Luevano

Yeah, the flex line to the slave.  No better time, and they do fail as well.