[200q20v] 91 200 20v Pancake

C1J1Miller at aol.com C1J1Miller at aol.com
Wed Dec 13 10:04:53 EST 2000

In a message dated Wed, 13 Dec 2000 10:00:09 AM Eastern Standard Time, "Keith Maddock" <Keith.Maddock at trw.com> writes:

<< Unfortunately, he lives in an apartment and doesn't even have renter's insurance....  But a good thought!!!

I'm going to contact a lawyer and see what my rights are considering this is essentially a property claim , rather than an accident claim.  I'll keep you all updated with what I find out. 

Thanks to all for the continuing advice!



Well, if the structure that collapsed was rented, perhaps the owner of the apartment has some liability; I'd bet he'd kick in the deductable at a minimum, especially if approached by a lawyer.

More information about the 200q20v mailing list