[200q20v] 91 200 20v Pancake

TM t44tq at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 13 22:17:50 EST 2000

If this was on an apartment complex's property, the landlord would
be liable. Find the name and phone number of the landlord and contact
his/her insurance company to make the claim. Your friend's apartment
has nothing to do w/ it, nor would renter's insurance.


-----Original Message-----
From: 200q20v-admin at audifans.com [mailto:200q20v-admin at audifans.com]On
Behalf Of Keith Maddock
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2000 9:57 AM
To: C1J1Miller at aol.com; 200q20v at audifans.com;
brandon at cardinalpartners.com
Subject: RE: [200q20v] 91 200 20v Pancake

Unfortunately, he lives in an apartment and doesn't even have renter's
insurance....  But a good thought!!!

I'm going to contact a lawyer and see what my rights are considering this is
essentially a property claim , rather than an accident claim.  I'll keep you
all updated with what I find out.

Thanks to all for the continuing advice!


More information about the 200q20v mailing list