[200q20v] Fogging windows!!! HELP!!

Glen Dustin Powell gpowell at ennovatenetworks.com
Tue Dec 19 08:51:56 EST 2000

Re: [200q20v] Fogging windows!!! HELP!!
Could be the fresh-air vent stuck closed. Climb undah they-ahh and wire that
suckah open with a ty-wrap, etc. I have mine wired closed to keep out the
disgusting diesel fumes. Have to be religious about not tracking sno & water
into the car or she will steam-up. Usually a bit of A/C will clear it out.
Wish it had a manual control like the ur-q and 4ks do....  (A/C switch)
F*$#&*$#_#''n trucks!