[200q20v] boost controllers

Glen Dustin Powell gpowell at ennovatenetworks.com
Mon Jul 24 13:33:18 EDT 2000

OK - Thanks! Just curious... I'm running the IA Stage III+
with ~ the same boost level, 21.5-22, and it's as smooth as
silk. Mebbe that WGFV is bad...... or mebbe the fuel is not
up to quality and the timing is being dialed-back due to
detonation. I had thought I had read/heard the 'check-
engine' light would flash when detonation was detected
and timing retarted as a result, but I went back and
read the OM and found nothing on this.... Anyone know?