[200q20v] Part Number for Coolant Hose Going to Turbo??

Paul Waterloo pwaterloo at compuserve.com
Fri Nov 3 09:33:01 EST 2000

Can anyone tell me what the part number is for the coolant hose that goes
around the front of the engine, right under the PS pump and then attaches to
the hard coolant pipe that goes over to the turbo charger?

Mine is weeping (bad now) and I've looked at the dealer on the fiche, but
could not find it. Looked for a long time too! It's an OEM hose also.....

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Paul Waterloo
Applied Energy Services
Phone 708-524-9464
Fax 708-524-0079
Voicemail/pager 888-962-7304
pwaterloo at compuserve.com

More information about the 200q20v mailing list