[200q20v] Part Number for Coolant Hose Going to Turbo??

Rich Andrews r at cm183316-a.ftwrth1.tx.home.com
Fri Nov 3 10:18:04 EST 2000

According to ETKA there are 2 coolant hose and pipe assy's.  This is the break

904 048 01 is called an adapter but on the mc engine it is called a water pipe
feed.  This hose has a
banjo fitting at the far end and connects to the top of the turbocharger.

Then there is 034 121 497 and it is called water pipe feed.  This one connects
to the bottom of the
turbocharger and has a "union" at the other end.

I found this info in ETKA.  It was in Model A20Q year 91 MG 1 SG 45 illustration

To make sure about part numbers, printed on the hose somewhere is the part
Hope this helps.



Paul Waterloo wrote:

> Can anyone tell me what the part number is for the coolant hose that goes
> around the front of the engine, right under the PS pump and then attaches to
> the hard coolant pipe that goes over to the turbo charger?
> Mine is weeping (bad now) and I've looked at the dealer on the fiche, but
> could not find it. Looked for a long time too! It's an OEM hose also.....
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
> Paul
> _____________________________________________________
> Paul Waterloo
> Applied Energy Services
> Phone 708-524-9464
> Fax 708-524-0079
> Voicemail/pager 888-962-7304
> pwaterloo at compuserve.com
> _______________________________________________
> 200q20v mailing list
> 200q20v at audifans.com
> http://www.audifans.com/mailman/listinfo/200q20v

More information about the 200q20v mailing list