[200q20v] Part Number for Coolant Hose Going to Turbo??

Kneale Brownson knotnook at traverse.com
Fri Nov 3 11:40:43 EST 2000

You need to look at the turbo/wastegate part of the program.  There you'll 
find 035121498 is the water pipe return for 3B, and 035121497 is the water 
pipe feed for 3B

At 09:33 AM 11/03/2000 -0600, Paul Waterloo wrote:

>Can anyone tell me what the part number is for the coolant hose that goes
>around the front of the engine, right under the PS pump and then attaches to
>the hard coolant pipe that goes over to the turbo charger?
>Mine is weeping (bad now) and I've looked at the dealer on the fiche, but
>could not find it. Looked for a long time too! It's an OEM hose also.....
>Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>Paul Waterloo
>Applied Energy Services
>Phone 708-524-9464
>Fax 708-524-0079
>Voicemail/pager 888-962-7304
>pwaterloo at compuserve.com
>200q20v mailing list
>200q20v at audifans.com

More information about the 200q20v mailing list