[200q20v] Water Pump??

Mark Trank MTrank at exch.co.albemarle.va.us
Mon Nov 20 09:35:27 EST 2000

Sorry to follow-up with a dumb question, but I'm in the same boat at the
previous lister.  I purchased my 91 200q from the original owner at 79k
miles.  Dealer replaced the timing belt, tensioner and V-belts at 60k, but
not the water pump.  Is your best advice at this point to have the water
pump replaced together with the TB etc?  Is it prudent to wait until the
next TB interval to do it?

Many TIA.

mtrank at albemarle.org
91 200q20v 83k miles