[200q20v] Re: Radio Head Units

C1J1Miller at aol.com C1J1Miller at aol.com
Thu Nov 30 13:37:01 EST 2000

I've had my rear speakers out.  You probably need to pull the speaker for access to the amp connection; I think this is detailed on my site.  Once on the bench, there's a simple spade connection and you're done.

Another option to consider is that aftermarket 6x9" speakers will likely fit in the audi adaptor; might give better sound quality.