[200q20v] Rear Caliper sticking?

-J J- fussball_3 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 18 02:45:05 EDT 2000

Sunday I pulled the left rear wheel off and checked out the caliper. It
seemd to work okay, and the e-brake returned to full off with no problem. I
lubed the e-brake cable lever and put the wheel back on. Monday, everything
was good. Then tonight i went out and on the way home i heard a shudder in
the rear end. I got home, and the left rear rotor was red hot.. Hmm.. I know
it isnt the prking brake, I set it to off when I worked on it sunday, and I
have not used it. Should i pull the caliper apart and check the pins like it
says on chris miller's page? ( I will probably do this anyway) Or should i
order a rebuilt caliper?

           John Gronberg