[200q20v] Eibach Vs H&R Springs?

Chaplen, John John.Chaplen at us.wmmercer.com
Thu Oct 19 16:26:24 EDT 2000

I'm currently looking at both these options for my 200q20v. I'm looking for
basic feedback and why you picked either of the two brands?

I'm think I want to stay with a softer shock as I like the smoother ride, I
already have a jack hammer that I ride on occasion (83 coupe Quattro, Eibach
springs and Koni adjustable (set to firmest))
My wheel choice would be a 16x8 with 225/50/16, but am also considering 17x8
with 235/45/17...

This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential or legally privileged.
If you received this message in error or are not the intended recipient, you
prohibited from retaining, distributing disclosing or using any information
contained herein.  Please inform us of the erroneous delivery by return

Thank you for your cooperation.