[200q20v] Air Bag Light fixed.

Brian.Link at Level3.com Brian.Link at Level3.com
Thu Oct 19 17:33:25 EDT 2000

	Thanks too all who helped out on my airbag light.
It stayed on for about 2 mins after starting when I bought the car and put
in a new warning light bulb, then it stayed on all the time after I turned
on the ignition with the air bag disconnected.  Dealer promptly cleared my
error codes (Burned out Air bag light Bulb and no resistance in airbag
circuit)once I located the VAG 1551 connectors, One black and one white
under the carpet next to drivers right knee.  Light now stays on for less
than a second or two after ignition is turned on.

Brian Link
Boulder, CO.