[200q20v] Re: g-force kdws

Todd Phenneger tquattroguy at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 22 10:22:05 EDT 2000

Without knowing much about the G-Force KDWS,  (Only familiar with the Ultra High Perf  G-force)  I would go with the 930.   The RE-71 was and still is a great tire.  The 930 its its modern day replacement and based on their experience witht he S0-2  I would think (and have read) thats its a great tire.   The P-7000 is a great tire to and will give it a run for the money but in wet I bet the 930 would walk away and be every bit its equal in the dry.   If your looking at the P-7000 SS   vs the SP 5000, I cant offer an opinion.  The 7000SS is a decent long wearing tire however, I think it has been surpassed by the likes of the Kumho Ecsta Supra 712.   The Falken Ziex-502?  should be its equal in everything but price (Falken should be cheaper) as should the Nitto tire that falls in that range which is very similar to the Toyo FZ-4 (but cheaper through Tire Rack.    All of these will give good wet and dry performance with the Kumho being the best IMHO.    If you want a higher performance tire like the normal P7000 then I think the RE-730 is the better choice.  But again, I'm not real familiar with the BFG.
  Hope that helps a bit.
  Chris Covington <malth at umich.edu> wrote:
Anyone know about this BFGoodrich g-force KDWS tire - all-season Z-rated.
Impressions? I'm deciding between these, Dunlop SP5000s, Pirelli 7000s,
and Bridgestone RE730.

'91 2cq

To remove yourself, change to digest mode, or temporarily stop delivery
please visit the web interface at

Todd Phenneger
    83' ur-q (awaiting a 20vt)
    84' 4ktq  fun but I'm sick of CIS.