[200q20v] After-run fan.

Mike O'Donnell mod2000 at home.com
Sun Apr 1 22:00:30 EDT 2001

Thanks for the advice.  I think I'll just wait for some warmer weather to
see if the system functions more often.  I am running an 80 degree
thermostat which may allow the engine to operate below the threshold of the
temp switch.  I've also noticed coolant seepage from some hoses which I
thought may indicate a problem with the after-run.....probably just 10 year
old hoses needing replacement.

Are all our coolant hoses dealer only items?

Mike O.