[200q20v] source for header for NA I5? (tangent)

C1J1Miller at aol.com C1J1Miller at aol.com
Thu Apr 12 12:29:32 EDT 2001

As of '96, all cars for the USA required OBD-II compliance (emissions/engine management).  Audi decided not to do that.  The 95.5 cars are very similar, but different in several key ways:
different keyless entry
different traction control (no more lockable rear diff, all done with the ABS system, which is also slightly different).
and I think some different bumper trim, etc.
The S6 was sold in Canada through '97, I believe.