[200q20v] Instrument Cluster?

Cliff Hunt cliffhunt at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 12 15:16:23 EDT 2001

Can anyone confirm or deny that the instrument
clusters  from 89-91 are interchangeable? I had
attempted the speedo soldering fix listed on Chris'
page to no avail. I checked my soldered connections
with a multimeter and all the connections seem okay.

So I decided to look around for a used cluster,
depending on who I call, I get different answers. Some
say they are not interchangeable -and that the FWD's
are not interchangeable with the Q's?!?!

Also, is it possible to take my trip computer and put
it in a cluster that did not have a trip computer?

(If anyone has one they'd like to sell, please contact
me off-list)

Cliff Hunt
Russiavillle BFE, In

90 2ctqw 10v 363k