[200q20v] Re: 200q20v digest, Vol 1 #501 - 3 msgs

Derek Pulvino dbpulvino at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 1 10:48:46 EDT 2001

Hey guys,

Had that problem in the way back.  Was able to solve it by removing the
cluster and cleaning the connectors on the wiring and cluster side with
contact cleaner.

I'm also assuming your talking about the oil pressure warning associated
with the multi-function computer display.

No soldering involved.

Derek P

Message: 2