[200q20v] Typical...but cool?

Chaplen, John John.Chaplen at us.wmmercer.com
Wed Aug 22 13:20:23 EDT 2001

I just Clicked 130,000 last night, yeah!

I started the car this morning, warning light came on, I need new brake
pads(go figure).

I still have UFO's would like to keep them unless someone has a better
option. I know the G60's are one, but from all feedback, don't have the
stopping power the UFO's do. (pondering if I should keep the car)

How hard is it to replace the pads on UFOs? And any special tools?

(Hey Mitch wanna help?)

This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential or legally privileged.
If you received this message in error or are not the intended recipient, you
prohibited from retaining, distributing, disclosing or using any information
contained herein.  Please inform us of the erroneous delivery by return

Thank you for your cooperation.