[200q20v] Re: request for comments - audifans.com anniversary shirt

Rave Racer Ravewar at rogers.com
Thu Dec 6 05:02:46 EST 2001

    Well, I'm laid off and can't afford a shirt right now, so I don't think
my opinion should much make a difference in the end product.  However I like
the idea and would take as many as I could afford.... if I could afford any.
    I wouldn't be against having commercial sponsors on the shirt as long as
it's tasteful.  A full size Bosch emblem on the chest is not tasteful.  The
right sleeve looks free though.  I love the cartoon of the car, and the long
sleeve is different then the usual T's offered by everyone else.  Different
is good.  I'm ok with white, and grey is good too.  Maybe marroon or even a
yellow and white one.  If I come into any money later on then I'll set some
aside for the shirt.

       Rave Racer
'89 Jetta 1.8L 16V GTX
'87 Audi 4000 Quattro Sedan
'72 Triumph GT6
'83 Toyota Tercel (yoda)     Possible future Sandrail donor...  Maybe

How would people feel about a commercial sponsor or two, with a small
logo somewhere on the shirt?  This would help offset costs and maybe
bring the price down too.  I'm concerned that it may compromise the
design though.

I have no problems with any sponsors OTHER than TAP.

86 5ktq
89 200tqa