[200q20v] Finally.....a sighting

Richard E. Berlin, Jr. rberlin at feltonberlin.com
Wed Dec 19 15:47:12 EST 2001

For two years I've been downright envious of those of you
who have encountered  '91 20v's in your travels. Yesterday
my ship came in!
In the Boston Copley Place garage I parked my
Indigo/platinum Avant TWO spaces away from an Indigo/black
Avant, Vermont plates #CS  655 or CS 665. The plate frame
was from a Waitsfield, VT car dealer.  I almost threw up I
was so excited. My 17 year old could only muster," Dad,
you're soooooooo weird!!"

I left a note on the windshield, and the blue and black was
still there when I left 2 hours later. Was it you???

Richard E. Berlin, Jr.
'91 200q20v Avant, Indigo/platinum, IA III+
mailto:rberlin at feltonberlin.com
(978) 548-3737

[ winmail.dat of type application/ms-tnef deleted ]