[200q20v] In the hot seat

Brett Dikeman brett at cloud9.net
Wed Dec 26 10:53:41 EST 2001

At 8:07 PM -0700 12/19/01, Mike Miller wrote:
> [...]

That's nothing.  One late spring, the family's first Audi('85 5000S)
decided to turn on the seat heater, and thus officially began my
adventures with Audi electricals.  I had to go into the footwell and
unplug the harness for the heated seat element to get it to stop; my
mother reported it was unbearable.

That was the same car that once emitted a strong electrical burning
odor for a few seconds, and from that point on reversed air
conditioning and heating.  Heating in the summer, air conditioning in
the winter.

http://www.users.cloud9.net/~brett/bdikeman.asc	(PGP Public Key)